1. Data Protection
Data collection on this website
Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. His contact details can be found in the imprint of this website. How do we collect your data? Your data is collected firstly by you giving us this information. For example, this can be data that you enter in a contact form. Other data is collected automatically or with your consent by our IT systems when you visit the website. These are mainly technical data (e.g. internet browser, operating system or time of the page call). The collection of this data is carried out automatically as soon as you enter this website.
Where do we use your data?
Part of the data is collected to ensure error-free provision of the website. Other data may be used to analyse your user behaviour. What rights do you have with regard to your data? You have the right to obtain information free of charge at any time about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data. You also have the right to demand the correction or deletion of this data. If you have given your consent to data processing, you can revoke this consent at any time for the future. Furthermore, you have the right to demand, under certain circumstances, the restriction of the processing of your personal data. Furthermore, you have the right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority.
For this purpose, as well as for further questions on data protection, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
Analysis tools and tools from third providers
When you visit this website, your surfing behaviour can be statistically evaluated. This is mainly done with so-called analysis programs.
2. hosting and content delivery networks (CDN)
- This website is hosted by an external service provider (Hoster). The personal data collected on this website is stored on the hoster’s servers. This data may include IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contract data, contact details, names, website accesses and other data generated by a website.
- The use of the Hosting Service is for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
- Our hoster will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfil its service obligations and will follow our instructions with regard to this data.
3. general notes and compulsory information
- The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the legal data protection regulations and this data protection declaration. When you use this website, various personal data is collected.
- We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
Hint to the responsible authority
The responsible authority for data processing on this website is:
2624 St.Egyden am Steinfeld
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke any consent already given at any time. The legality of the data processing carried out up to the time of revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right to object to data collection in special cases and to direct advertising (Art. 21 DSGVO)
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH MARKETING, INCLUDING PROFILING, INSOFAR AS IT IS LINKED TO SUCH DIRECT MARKETING. IF YOU OBJECT, YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL SUBSEQUENTLY NO LONGER BE USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING (OBJECTION BY TYPE. 21 ABS. 2 DSGVO).
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the case of infringements of the DPAs, the persons concerned have a right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, place of work or place of the suspected infringement. This right of appeal is without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data, which we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfilment of a contract, handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another responsible party, this will only take place to the extent that it is technically feasible.
Information, deletion and correction
Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right to obtain information free of charge at any time about your stored personal data, its origin and recipients and the purpose of the data processing and, if applicable, a right to correct or delete this data. For this purpose, as well as for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint address to us.
Right to limit processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
To do so, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint. The right to restrict processing exists in the following cases:
- If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data held by us, we will usually need time to verify this. For the duration of the review, you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- If the processing of your personal data was/is unlawful, you may request the limitation of the data processing instead of the deletion. If we no longer need your personal data, but you do need it for the exercise, defence or enforcement of legal claims, you have the right to ask for the restriction of the processing of your personal data instead of the deletion.
- If you have lodged an objection in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, a balance must be struck between your interests and ours. As long as it is not yet clear whose interests outweigh the interests of the parties concerned, you have the right to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, this data – apart from its storage – may only be used with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the European Union or of a Member State may be processed.
4. Data collection on this website
- Our Internet pages use so-called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files and do not cause any damage on your end device. They are either stored temporarily for the duration of a session (session cookies) or permanently (permanent cookies) on your end device. Session cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Permanent cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them yourself or until they are automatically deleted by your web browser. In some cases, cookies from third-party companies may also be stored on your terminal device when you enter our site (third-party cookies). These enable us or you to use certain services of the third-party company (e.g. cookies for the processing of payment services).
- Cookies have various functions. Many cookies are technically necessary, as certain website functions would not work without them (e.g. the shopping basket function or the display of videos). Other cookies are used to evaluate user behaviour or display advertisements.
- Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process (necessary cookies) or to provide certain functions that you have requested (functional cookies, e.g. for the shopping basket function) or to optimise the website (e.g. cookies for measuring the web audience) are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, unless another legal basis is given. The
- Website operators have a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and optimised provision of their services. If consent to the storage of cookies has been requested, the storage of the cookies in question will be based exclusively on this consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO); consent may be revoked at any time.
- You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, the acceptance of
- Exclude cookies for specific cases or generally, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed. If you disable cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
- Insofar as cookies are used by third-party companies or for analysis purposes, we will inform you separately about this within the framework of this data protection declaration and, if necessary, request your consent.
Request by e-mail, telephone or fax
- If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your inquiry including all personal data (name, inquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
- This data is processed on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b DSGVO if your request is related to the fulfilment of a contract or is necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, processing is based on our legitimate interest in the effective processing of the enquiries addressed to us (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO) or on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO), provided that the enquiry was made.
- The data sent to us by you via contact enquiries remains with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to its storage or the purpose for which it was stored ceases to apply (e.g. after your enquiry has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions – in particular statutory retention periods – remain unaffected.
5. plugins and tools
- This website incorporates videos from the YouTube website. The website is operated by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
- When you visit one of our websites that embeds YouTube, a connection is made to YouTube’s servers. This tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have visited.
- YouTube may also store various cookies on your device or use similar recognition technologies (e.g., device fingerprinting). In this way, YouTube may obtain information about visitors to this website. This information is used, among other things, to gather video statistics, improve the user experience and prevent fraud.
- If you are logged in to your YouTube account, you allow YouTube to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
- YouTube is used in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers.
- This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; consent may be revoked at any time.